June 9, 2006
Load up yer iPods, it’ a Conference Conference
I’ve gathered links to podcasts of a bunch of the stuff I’ve attended, or been listening to over the past few months.
- Beyond Search: Social and Personal Ways of Finding Information [mp3] from BayCHI. Neil Hunt, Netflix; David Porter, Live365; Tom Conrad, Pandora; Kevin Rose, Digg; Joshua Schachter, del.icio.us; Rashmi Sinha, Moderator
- Radio Times’ Marty Moss-Coane talks with the venerable Don Norman [mp3]
- Livia’s recordings of IA Summit
- User Contributed Content in Corporate Knowledge Sharing [mp3] presented by Kevin Kearney. (Web 2.0 for businesses) PDF of the slides is available.
- Wisdom of Crowds - James Surowiecki [mp3] at SxSW. Excellent overview of his book
- Danah Boyd [m4a] on social software. If you don’t “get” MySpace, Facebook, etc. check this out.
- William Gibson at TimesTalks [mp3] on Pattern Recognition, etc. Includes interesting comments on growing up in a rural community.
- Bruce Sterling Etech Keynote “The Internet of Things” [mp3] from Distributing the Future podcast.
Anything I missed?