November 3, 2004
For Immediate Consumption
- Make sure the candidates have their facts straight — Annenberg Political Fact Check - FactCheck.org
- Go get informed and make your voice heard:
- Dogs Die in Hot Cars really, really great album Please Describe Yourself (unfortunately still an import). I can’t really descibe them, so listen a bit at BBC.
- The Killers [caution - major website soundtrack explosion] album Hot Fuss nice synth-pop-rock goes from an 80’s-via-grunge sort of thing, to the turning point of a rock opera, maybe.
- West Elm has launched its fall collection. Looks like textured bedding á la Fold is where it’s at.
- Where was American Science & Surplus when I was ten?
- Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim new book by David Sedaris, I highly recommend the audio version either on CD or digitally.
- Design of Everyday Things classic interaction design intro by Don Norman
- Matt Sharp excellent, drowsy new album by former former Weezer & Rentals Matt Sharp
- Ollabelle gospel-blues by NYC’s Ollabelle
- CB2 because Crate & Barrel needs more of my money.